Open air cars 1121 and 1122 came to the museum from the Anniston Army Depot. The depot added seats and railings using the cars to tour dignitaries around the Army Depot. They were US Army Nos. 35211 built in 1940 and 35300 built in 1942.
When the cars were brought to the museum, they were painted white and renumbered as C&S Nos. 301 and 302. Picket fencing was placed around the cars so as to secure guest while riding.
The cars were later rebuilt with improved seating and a sturdier welded iron railing and renumbered 1121 and 1122. The cars were fitted with roof coverings for added comfort of our passengers. The car is outfitted with retractable steps to provide easier passenger boarding when boarding away from the depot.