March 24, 25, 31
Hop aboard the Cottontail Express for a ride to Peter Cottontail's meadow! Join in the fun at the meadow as we hunt for Easter eggs. A bounce house, temporary tattoos, coloring station, and a sandbox provide lots of family fun. Bring your camera to take photos with Peter Cottontail!
April 13-15 & April 21-22
Come take a train ride behind Thomas!
All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to join him for a day of friendship and family fun at Day Out with Thomas: Big Adventure Tour 2018. Children can spend the day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls into the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum!
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to:
- Take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine
- Meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- Participate in Thomas-themed activities at the Thomas & Friends Imagination Station
- Listen to storytelling and live music
- And so much more! It's a day of FUN!