A Romantic Train Ride, Wines & Pairings!
Depart the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum Depot on an historic train for a short rail excursion to Ozan Winery & Distillery. Arrive at the vineyard for a trackside taste of Yella Hound Spirits. Continue your short walk under the stars up the gentle hill to the rustic winery tasting rooms.
At the winery, guests will receive a souvenir wine glass and a pre-selected sampling of wines paired with sweet & savory selections! Taste favorites like Chardonnay, Peach and Pinot Noir, among others. All wines and spirits will be available for purchase by the bottle for you to take home.
Date Night for Two
Tickets are sold in sets of two or four. Single tickets are not available at this time. There will be a maximum of four (4) people seated per table. Tables will not be moved to accommodate for larger parties, however, groups larger than four (4) individuals reserved on the same order may be seated near each other, if requested.
The evening’s experience lasts approximately 1½ hours including the roundtrip train ride through the woods and time spent at Ozan Winery. Please wear appropriate shoes for an outdoor terrain walk up a gentle hill to the tasting rooms.
- Departure Times:
- Saturday & Sunday evenings prior to Valentine’s Day
- At 4:30 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Central
- Boarding begins 15 minutes before scheduled train departure.
- Ages 21+ only. ID required.
- Limited availability.
- Advance purchase required.
Important Ticket Information:
Train tickets and/or charter reservation deposits are non-refundable. However, our ticket team is happy to transfer any unused travel funds to a train ride at a different date/time in the same operating season (March-October). Some exclusions may apply. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- The train crew strives to keep all train departures precisely on schedule. Plan to arrive approximately 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to provide you with enough time to be in position for timely boarding.
- There are no working restrooms on our vintage rail cars. Please ensure adequate time to use the restroom at the Gift Shop prior to boarding.
- Outside food and drinks other than bottled water are only permissible in the open-air cars and are not allowed in any historic enclosed coach.
- Passengers may select their preferred train car at boarding. Seats are unassigned onboard the train.
- Infants under 24 months old may ride free of charge but must remain in an adult's lap. For your safety, strollers and infant car seat carriers are not permitted aboard the train.
Wheelchair accessible accommodations are available on the Long Island No. 2972 and Open Air Car No. 1121. Wheelchair loading and unloading only occurs at the Calera Depot using a MobiLift wheelchair lift. Wheelchair boarding capabilities are unavailable at stops such as Ozan Winery.
NOTE: A person in your party must be in a wheelchair to purchase the wheelchair space ticket. This is only a secure space for a wheelchair, no seat is provided. More information about the museum's accessibility and ADA compliance can found on our ADA Information page.
Stay on Track!
Our team has worked hard to ensure a safe and relaxing time for your family onboard our train. Please be sure to follow all verbal directions from your car hosts and adhere to all posted safety and sanitation guidelines on the train and throughout the grounds.