Time to plan your next sunset-watching adventure!
Experience our Summer Sunset train with your glass soon to be in hand! Gather with your bestie(s) under shaded oaks for lawn games, appetizers, iced cocktails, and chilled wines. Plan your Ozan Winery and Distillery experience now and join us for this inspired Summer Sunset date night!!
Depart on the “Sweethearts Special” at the Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum Depot for a timeless rail excursion to Ozan Winery and Distillery!! You'll arrive at the vineyard, and be greeted with lawn games, Italian themed cocktails, or chilled wine by the glass (drink ticket exchange) plus appetizers, followed by a short walk to the hillside tasting room overlook to exchange food and drink tickets. Additional cocktails and wines by the glass are available for purchase.
Italian Summer Cocktails
The event Features Italian Summer Cocktails and a Mediterranean inspired cuisine box. Guests will receive 2 drink tickets and 1 food box ticket. Choose a glass of your Ozan favorites like Riesling, Peach, and Pinot Noir, among others! All wines and spirits will be available for purchase by the bottle for you to take home!
Saturday, August 26th
- 5:30 p.m.
- 7:00 pm
- Depart Heart of Dixie Railroad Museum Depot
- Train Excursion to Ozan Winery & Distillery
- Ceremony Lawn Welcome with wine cocktail pour upon arrival (Drink ticket exchange)
- Mediterranean inspired cuisine box, paired with chilled Italian cocktail or choice of Ozan wine. (Drink ticket exchange or purchase available)
- Open seating indoors, shaded outdoors adjacent to the Vineyard or Trackside where you can unwind with yard games as you enjoy the Summer Sunset.
- Bottle purchase for all wines and spirits available prior to departure - 15% off all wines!
- Special Event ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds for tickets purchased for any train events.
- Event Duration: 2 hours
- Per Couple: $99
- Ticket prices includes train excursion, 1 food ticket for a Mediterranean cuisine box and 2 drink tickets! Cocktails and wine by the glass will be available for purchase.
- Drinking on the train is prohibited.
- Reservations can be made for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 persons.
- Single tickets are not available at this time.