An Old-Fashioned Family Fun Event
Mark your calendars and gather up the entire family to ride the train to Pumpkin Junction! It’s more than just a place to purchase a pumpkin… the Junction is a place for outdoor family fun, food vendors, a hayride and more!
Spend Some Time at the Junction
Welcome to our big ‘backyard’ at the Junction. Enjoy a variety of free, family-friendly activities, games and seasonal crafts. Figure out the puzzle as you wander the pallet maze. And be sure to enjoy a delicious lunch and scrumptious snacks from the food truck and sweets vendors on the grounds throughout your stay.
This festive fall experience lasts approximately 75 minutes, including the time on the train and at the Junction. So bring your sunglasses, a smile and the whole family! This event is a quality pumpkin patch alternative for children with sensorial needs.
- Saturdays and Sundays in October
- 10:00 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m.
*All times Central
- Boarding begins 15 minutes before scheduled train departure.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance online or may be purchased as available on the day of the event prior to boarding at the Calera Depot.
- Adults Ages 12-64 – $18
- Children Ages 2-11 – $18
- Seniors Ages 65+ – $17
- Infants – Free
- Wheel Chair Seats – $18
- Caboose Tickets – $28
- Locomotive Tickets – $38
- National Historic Railroad Society (NHRS) Members – $17
Important Ticket Information:
Train tickets are non-refundable. However, our ticket team will attempt to apply any unused travel funds towards the cost of an available alternate upcoming train ride within the same calendar year. No guarantees of available alternate options can be made during the last quarter of the year, as the holiday events typically sell out early. All tickets and unused travel funds will expire after the last train of the calendar year season and cannot rollover into the new calendar year. No exceptions. Some exclusions may apply. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- The train crew strives to keep all train departures precisely on schedule. Plan to arrive approximately 60 minutes prior to your scheduled departure to provide you with enough time to be in position for timely boarding.
- There are no working restrooms on our vintage rail cars. Please ensure adequate time to use the restroom at the Gift Shop prior to boarding.
- Outside food and drinks other than bottled water are only permissible in the open-air cars and are not allowed in any historic enclosed coach.
- Passengers may select their preferred train car at boarding. Seats are unassigned onboard the train.
- Infants under 24 months old may ride free of charge but must remain in an adult's lap. For your safety, strollers and infant car seat carriers are not permitted aboard the train.
Wheelchair accessible accommodations are available on the Long Island No. 2972 and Open Air Car No. 1121. Wheelchair loading and unloading only occurs at the Calera Depot using a MobiLift wheelchair lift. Wheelchair boarding capabilities are unavailable at stops such as Ozan Winery.
NOTE: A person in your party must be in a wheelchair to purchase the wheelchair space ticket. This is only a secure space for a wheelchair, no seat is provided. More information about accessibility can found on our ADA Information page.
Stay on Track!
Our team has worked hard to ensure a safe and relaxing time for your family onboard our train. Please be sure to follow all verbal directions from your car hosts and adhere to all posted safety and sanitation guidelines on the train and throughout the grounds.